Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week III - Song 1 10,000 Reasons

Here are a couple new songs that we will be learning this week!

The first is a song we've done at church several times called "10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman, I'm including a link to the video and the chord chart!

Here is the Chord Chart in D for your tuning:



10,000 REASONS
Matt Redman



Chorus
0               5                0
Bless the Lord O my soul
7        Bm
O my soul
0                    5       7
Worship His Holy name
7               5        Bm
Sing like never before
5      7      Bm
O     my    soul
       5                    7        0
I’ll worship Your Holy name

Verse 1
5                       0
The sun comes up
          7            Bm
It’s a new day dawning
0                  5              7      Bm
It’s time to sing Your song again
  0    5               0
Whatever may pass
         5                    Bm              (3 beats rest)
And whatever lies before me
 0
Let me be singing 
               5   7       0
When the evening comes

Chorus

Verse 2
You’re rich in love
And You’re slow to anger
Your name is great and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find

Chorus

Verse 3
And on that day
When my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years
And then forevermore

No comments:

Post a Comment